JESUS CULTURE - Part 1
WOW!! What else can I say!! I guess I can say a lot. What a glorious four days!! Do I start with Thursday evening, or should I back up to Thursday morning? Okay, let me tell you about Starbucks. Thursday morning I was at Starbucks writing some notes for friends when a friend walked in with her son to meet with another friend of hers. We started talking and before you know it we were talking about the power of God, we were sharing glory stories and before to long we all had the glory of God shining through us. It was awesome!! I know God is up to something at that Starbucks because His glory is in that place!! I left knowing I had just had an encounter with the Holy Spirit and ready to walk with the Lord through the rest of my day.
Thursday evening Darrell, Bailey, Isaac and I went to the Jesus Culture launch. It was an amazing start with about 2 hours of unleashed worship. A Holy Spirit invasion!! It is amazing to me how passionate God is about us!! He so wants to invade us, to wrap Himself with our skin and truly live through us. It is like invasion of the body snatcher!! God is the ultimate body snatcher. On Thursday evening I had a taste, a sniff of the power of God. You know to really think about the fact that Jesus was a dead corpse laying on a piece of cold stone. No life surrounding Him, no warmth, just stale air, dirt and cold stone and then, the power of God!! WOW!! I really think God holds Himself at bay with us. If He were to truly unleash His power we would experience things like the transfiguration, the power of the resurrection and our youth renewed as death gives way to life. I am but a vessel for the Holy Spirit, a container for Him. I have been given the Spirit without measure and yet, I only experience a VERY small part of His glory in my life. It is no wonder the power of God knocks people off their feet!! God so touched me I felt His presence in the very core of my being. I could smell the anointing oil being poured out on me and the sweet fragrance of heaven, eventhough there was no physical annointing oil there. It was as if my senses were alive only to His Kingdom.
2 comments:
Jesus the body snatcher...I like that!!!
I so wanted to go...I would LOVE to hear about it.
He loves us....without measure...sometimes it's just plain freaky...because you can't even wrap your brain around it.
Lovies
~Ris
Girl, let me tell you. I never thought I would enjoy youth stuff, but GOD!! It was incredible, to see my girls as well as the other young peolpe there walk in prophecy, boldness, words of knowledge, healings... it was awesome!! God has lit the youth on fire and He will burn brightly through them!! I am just glad to be a part!! You are right, my brain can't even comprehend, I am just trying to accept so much of it by faith!! Love you, Tomi
Post a Comment